Following the successful supply of magnetic separation equipment into the Mexican market, Malvern Engineering Works has appointed FIMSA (FABRICA DE IMPLEMENTOS MINEROS) a Mexican based company with whom a synergy was seen in complementing products and services in respective countries.
FIMSA, founded in Gomez Palacio, Durango in 1970 are leaders in the design, manufacture and installation of crushing plants, screening and material handling mainly for the construction, mining and recycling industries.
They offer complete solutions from basic machinery to turnkey projects. Their main products and services include:
- Manufacturing plants and conveyors
- Engineering and design
- Sales of basic machinery of leading brands worldwide
- Central spare parts and field services
- Repairs and preventive maintenance of equipment
- Installation and Commissioning of plants
- FIMSA’s current infrastructure consists of a 4000 m² production facility, fully equipped to handle their fabrication, assembly, machining and repair requirements. A further 5000 m² of land is available for expansion, if required. FIMSA employs approximately 100 personal, with a sales force located throughout Mexico to provide an efficient and personalized service.
Like Malvern Engineering, FIMSA too has a customer service focused approach to business which is essentially the main driving force behind partnering with them.
We proudly welcome FIMSA as one of our business associates.